1. Combine honey, soy sauce, ginger and cornstarch in small mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in chicken broth and sherry. Set aside.
2. Lightly coat large non-stick skillet non-stick cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat.
3. Add frozen chicken. Cook 12 to 15 minutes, turning several times, until golden brown on both sides. Discard excess liquid.
4. Add honey mixture to chicken. Cover skillet and reduce heat to medium-low. Continue to cook chicken 20 to 25 minutes, or until no longer pink when cut into.
5. Stir in green onions. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes until onions are tender.
6. Serve over rice, sprinkle with sesame seeds and accompany with crisp-cooked vegetables.