Grilled Turkey Summer Salad
The turkey tenderloins in this recipe are saturated with a delicious red wine marinade. Heat up the grill and enjoy a grilled turkey summer salad tonight!
Prep Time: approx.
260 Minutes. Cook Time: approx. 20 Minutes. Ready in: approx. 280 minutes .
Printed from fosterfarms.com
3 Foster Farms Turkey Breast Tenderloins
1/2 cup dry red wine
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon shallot, finely minced
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2 medium fresh tomatoes, cut in wedges
1 teaspoon walnuts, coarsely chopped
1 ounce Feta cheese, crumbled
1 cup celery, sliced
4 tablespoons black olives, sliced
1 head leaf lettuce, washed and broken into bit-sized pieces
1/2 cup bottled fat-free ranch dressing
1. Whisk together red wine, soy sauce, olive oil, shallot, and oregano.
2. Wash turkey tenderloins, pat dry, and place in shallow glass dish to marinate. Add wine mixture and turn to coat each tenderloin. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours, turning turkey several times.
3. When ready to cook, spray grill or broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat grill or broiler to medium.
4. Remove turkey from marinade, pat dry and brush lightly with olive oil. Cook 5 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned and no longer pink inside.
5. While turkey is cooking, toss together tomatoes, walnuts, feta cheese, celery, olives, and lettuce in a large bowl.
6. Divide among 4 dinner plates or large individual salad bowls.
7. When tenderloins are fully cooked, remove to cutting board and cut into slices.
8. Serve with salad and ranch dressing.