1. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place chicken in a casserole style baking dish and place in oven for 20 minutes.
3. Remove dish from cheese over sauce and chicken.
4. Layer slices of cheese over sauce and chicken.
5. Return to oven and bake for additional 15 minutes.
Click here for recipes from the 2010 Foster Farms Fresh Chicken Cooking Contest!
Soup or Stew
COOK TO A SAFE INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF AT LEAST 165°F. ALWAYS use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times area GUIDE ONLY.