Baked Turkey Tenderloin with Jalapeno Apple Chutney
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Read User Reviews
, full page
Foster Farms Recipe
by Foster Farms Chef Mark Tadros
A sweet and spicy sauce compliments the turkey tenderloin perfectly!
2 Foster Farms Fresh Turkey Tenderloins
1 1/2 cups applesauce
1 jalapeno, seeds removed and diced (or 2 teaspoons of canned)
1/2 cup diced onion
1/4 cup apple juice
4 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Season turkey tenderloins with oil, salt, and pepper and place in oven safe pan.
3. Place onion and jalapeno in an oven safe pan and cook in oven for 15 minutes or until onion starts to brown.
4. Remove onion and jalapeno from oven and place in a blender or food processor with apple juice and applesauce. Blend on high until almost smooth. Remove and refrigerate.
5. Place seasoned turkey tenderloins in oven for 30 minutes or until meat reaches 160 F in temperature.
6. Once turkey tenderloins are cooked, remove from oven, slice and serve with apple chutney.