Turkey Delight is a delicious way to use everyone's favorite Thanksgiving leftovers in a single dish. Turkey, gravy, potatoes and stuffing form a magnificent holiday quartet. I often prepare the dish on Thanksgiving Day, then cook it a few days later.
4 cups Foster Farms Fresh Turkey Breast Cutlets, cooked and chopped OR Leftover Turkey
1 (6 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix
12 potatoes, peeled and chopped
2 cups turkey gravy
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and mash.
3. Prepare stuffing as directed.
4. Place the stuffing in a 2 quart baking dish. Layer with turkey and cover with 1 cup gravy. Top with mashed potatoes and the remaining gravy.
5. Bake covered in the preheated oven 45 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
|| 98 cal
| Total Fat
|| 1.6 g
|| 13 mg
|| 174 mg
|| 13.1 g
|| 1.3 g
|| 6.9 g