Delhi, CA | Varies | 35373
Essential Job Functions
1. Using the automated system to load feed into trucks and assign delivery vehicles and work assignments to drivers.
2. Communicate with other feedmill departments to determine bin inventories, feed delivery schedules and daily field status.
3. Insure that all company policies and procedures such as bio-security, safety, etc. are adhered to.
4. This includes reviewing company policies and holding safety meetings with the drivers. Also includes taking disciplinary action if needed.
5. Verify that all paperwork that is required is completed accurately.
6. Coordinate repairs and schedule preventative maintenance of feedmill equipment with the truck shop.
7. Work closely with supervisor regarding our rolling stock maintenance.
8. Oversee mill activities in the absence of management personnel.
9. This includes making decisions about what feed type to run based on the needs of the ranches.
1. Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills. Bilingual English/Spanish helpful.
2. Must be able to work well under deadlines and in a changing environment.
3. Must have a working knowledge and understanding of the California Vehicle Code as it pertains to professional drivers.
4. This is important in performing driver evaluations and vehicle safety inspections.
5. Class A California Driver’s License preferred.
6. Ability to accept direction and handle responsibility.
7. Must be a self starter and able to work with little to no supervision.
8. Must possess basic computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word Programs.
9. Must be detailed oriented. Have strong mathematical and analytical aptitude.
10. AA or higher college degree or equivalent supervisory experience preferred.
11. Ability to work a swing/night shift consisting of 12 hours on a regular basis including weekends and holidays.
12. Must be able to understand, follow and enforce all Company and Department policies and procedures including safety, productivity standards, Wage and Hour standards, CBA, etc.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Individuals are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 35373
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings