Kelso, WA | Graveyard | 34441
Essential Job Functions
1. Direct operations and monitor results for sanitation.
2. Establish, in conjunction with production management quality control technical services and USDA, a service level of acceptable sanitation, while maintaining company productivity standards and department for cost standards.
3. Tracks chemical expenditures, budgeted at $229,037, to provide necessary feedback to Supervisors.
4. Manage labor costs for the 46 hourly sanitation employees budgeted at $30,849 weekly.
5. Monitor capitol project expenditures.
6. Maintain pest control and hazardous material storage, in compliance with state, federal and local regulations.
7. Develop and monitor two sanitation Supervisors to ensure adequate training in safety and effectiveness.
1. BS or BA in food science, chemistry, biology, bacteriology, business or related field preferred.
2. Five years of management experience in a food related processing operation.
3. HACCP certification (required to comply with the food safety and inspection service, USDA rules and regulation 417.7 of the HACCP systems)
4. Proficient in Word and Excel.
5. Poultry background desirable.
6. Strong personal and interpersonal skills, excellent troubleshooter and able to work independently.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Individuals are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 34441
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings