Associate Marketing Manager
Dublin, CA | Day | 34440
Essential Job Functions
1. Analyze financial reports, syndicated data, competitive activity, consumer research, etc. and provide insights to Director of Marketing.
2. Develop and execute tactical consumer promotions, ensure availability of POS and other brand/product line sales materials, and manage promotional and marketing support budgets.
3. Develop and participate in consumer research projects and analysis of results.
4. Initiate and manage new product development projects and product launches.
5. Support consumer communications planning and creation.
6. Monthly and annual product line forecasting.
7. Conduct competitive product research.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Three plus years of experience in a marketing role at a food / CPG manufacturer, or other equivalent work experience
• Solid understanding of financial reporting, syndicated data and consumer research results
• Strong grasp of CPG and brand management fundamentals
• Experience managing creative development projects
• Experience managing consumer promotion and communication budgets
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Syndicated Data Tools, ERP Software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Excellent presentation skills with both large and small audiences
• Two-four years experience with the assigned product line or a related or similar category
• Ability to travel
• Ability to obtain valid CA Drivers License & obtain reliable transportation for business travel
• Consistent and reliable attendance
• Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure situations
• Ability to lift 30 pounds
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Individuals are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 34440
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings