National Account Manager
Dublin, CA | Day | 34216
Essential Job Functions
1. Execute all related sales functions at this National account to achieve budgeted revenue, market share and profit objectives.
2. Strategic account planning to optimize trade promotional spending, schematic space allocation and everyday retail price variance vs. private label.
3. Secure distribution ACV objectives on all items at this National account within our Marketing Channels
4. Perform regular category review analysis, close distribution gaps and secure fair share space at preferred eye level schematic position. Provide timely accurate forecasting by item for promotional activity
5. Further develop account/customer relationship to become category expert
1. Bachelors degree in business
2. Five-ten years retail sales headquarter account experience with food/CPG organization
3. Five years specific national retail account experience with full account responsibility including developing promotional plans and category schematics.
4. New item introduction featuring customized national account launch experience
5. Trade promotional planning with P & L responsibilities
6. Strong analytical skills including category management and trade promotional efficiency experience
7. Proficient with Microsoft office, TPM/SAP, syndicated IRI and account specific data (Demand Tec, Optura)
8. Strong organization, interpersonal and communications skills
9. Customer Shopper Marketing experience at a national account
10. Previous sales experience in a category leader role position at a national account.
11. Valid Driver’s License, ability to regularly travel for multiple days
12. Regular attendance is required
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Individuals are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 34216
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings