Shipping and Warehouse Department Supervisor
Livingston, CA | Swing | 33549
Essential Job Functions
1. Manage the work force to insure that scheduling, receiving, shipping and warehouse procedures are executed properly, meeting or exceeding budgeted productivity and cost goals while maintaining quality.
2. Guide supervisory staff in the selection, training, evaluation and appropriate disciplinary action for hourly staff. Monitor all staff performance.
3.Ensure a safe work environment by training and prompt and thorough accident investigation.
4. Assist in the resolution of employee issues.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a B.S./B.A. degree in Business Management or 5+ years of experience in warehousing in a progressively responsible position, preferably in the food processing industry.
2. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
3. Must be able to coach and develop employees.
4. Must have experience with a computer based inventory required.
5. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Individuals are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 33549
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings