Service Center Analyst
Livingston, CA | Varies | 32492
Essential Job Functions
1. To provide customer service in response to requests for technical assistance via phone, email, walk-in, or on-site contact.
2. Track, diagnose, and resolve hardware, operating system, and application issues. Identify the criticality of each request and escalate situations which require additional support.
3. Install, deploy, troubleshoot & repair desktop & laptop PCs, printers, peripherals and applications/software. Research technological advances & evaluate them for Company use. Evaluation results should be provided to the Service Center Mangers.
4. Participation in projects in order to ensure customer support requirements are addressed prior to a roll-out or go-live.
5. Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures relating to installation, security and training used in the Service Center.
6. Other duties as assigned by Service Center Manager.
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or software engineering.
2. Must be able to work various shift schedules.
3. Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively with non-technical staff, IT staff, and business teams.
4. Ability to communicate effectively with varying levels of management, customers, and team members in both written and verbal form.
5. Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a changing and demanding environment.
6. Familiarity with MS operating systems (XP – Win8) and Office applications.
7. Strong troubleshooting skills, sound judgment and decision making abilities.
8. Highly self-motivated and self-directed, capable and willing to learn systems with limited supervision.
9. Experience learning and documenting business requirements.
10. Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
11. Strong customer service, communications, and interpersonal skills.
12. Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
13. Strong service oriented mentality with a desire to help others.
1. Previous Help Desk experience.
2. Previous Desktop Support experience.
3. Prior IT experience working for a manufacturing organization.
4. Ability to move up within the organization.
1. Must have reliable transportation.
2. Must be able to have consistent attendance in the Livingston, or other assigned Foster Farms’ Office.
3. Must be able to drive to various company and vendor locations.
4. Must be able to work on the computer for long periods of time.
5. Must be able to deal with periodic high stress situations.
6. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities and Females are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 32492
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings