IT Senior Functional Analyst SAP FI/CO
Livingston, CA | Day | 30884
Essential Job Functions
1. Will provide primary end user support for the SAP Financials and Controlling (FI/CO) modules to include troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of end user problems.
2. Perform routine system maintenance checks and corrective actions such as maintaining, adjusting, and manipulating interface intermediate documents.
3. Will contribute to ongoing system improvement efforts to include collecting requirements from business users, researching available solutions, developing and documenting conceptual design alternatives.
4. Communicate effectively conceptual designs, writing technical specifications and coordinate development work with ABAP development staff, building and configuring prototypes and prototype documentation.
5. Educate users, conducting/coordinating unit testing, integration & user acceptance testing, wrking w/security team to ensure appropriate system authorization migrating to production, preparing comprehensive & thorough design & training documentation.
6. Will be training subject matter experts, providing post-implementation support efforts interacting regularly w/end users, engaging in troubleshooting & root cause analysis of production issues, providing improvements to all aspects of design & processes.
7. Will provide technical assistance, guidance, and QA monitoring to other application support specialists and associate functional analysts and provide technical leadership and guidance to team management.
8. Additional duties as assigned by manager.
1. Bachelor’s degree required
2. Six-eight years as an IT analyst specializing in SAP FI/CO, in a business systems department with multiple application platforms and solutions
3. Must have specific and in-depth skills, knowledge, and experience with multiple facets of the SAP Financials and Controlling (FI/CO) modules including but not limited to FI, GL, AR, AP, CO, COPA.
4. Finance and Accounting Knowledge: Understand the business functions of Finance and Accounting and evaluate how IT changes may impact and improve the operation of these business functions. Areas of expertise including but not limited to General Ledger, Costing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Analysis and Corporate Accounting
5. Excellent technical skills (e.g. SAP, MS Office suite, MS Project, MS Visio, NetMeeting, Webex, Winshuttle etc.)
6. Basic understanding of the SAP and WMS systems’ roles and interfaces
7. Familiarity with SAP testing and transport processes is beneficial as well as knowledge on integration points with the SAP MM, LE, PM, SD and BW modules
8. Familiarity with the ABAP programming language and various customizing techniques
9. Experience in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle including but not limited to developing business requirements, system design, developing test plans and use cases, preparing technical documentation, and project management principles and tools
10. Experience learning and documenting complex business processes
11. Must be capable of working to a structured work plan with aggressive milestones and have strong problem-solving skills, sound judgment, critical thinking, and decision-making ability
12. Must be highly goal and results oriented
13. Must be highly self-motivated and driven – must be capable and willing to learn complex systems with minimal supervision
14. Must be able to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively with members of other IT and business teams, as with varying levels of management, both written and verbal
1. Master’s degree preferred.
2. Five-eight years of business experience in finance, accounting, and/or business administration)
3. Five-eight years of IT experience working in a manufacturing organization for a $1+ billion organization
4. Five-eight years of experience in Systems Development
5. Ability to move up within the organization
1. Must have reliable transportation
2. Must be have to obtain CA drivers license
3. Must be able to travel over night occasionally
4. Must be able to have consistent attendance in the Livingston, or other assigned Foster Farms’ Office
5. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
6. Must be able to drive to various company and vendor locations
7. Must be able to work on the computer for long periods of time
8. Must be able to deal with periodic high stress situations
9. Must be able to stay calm and focused when dealing with difficult issues.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Individuals are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 30884
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings