Fresno, CA | Graveyard | 29212
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for his/her respective department and for meeting department goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity, cost and safety.
2. Directly responsible for the development and training of employees, working within the guidelines of the Union Contract and company policies.
3. Directly responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control area of responsibility.
4. Responsible for quick and timely feedback to superintendent on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety.
5. Responsible for making sure all preventive maintenance is down on all equipment in area of control and interfacing with immediate supervisor on all suggested changes that would make the job better, more profitable and safer.
6. Directly responsible for giving safety orientations and holding safety/general meetings as required.
7. Responsible for the testing and developing techniques and processes on equipment as directed by his/her superintendent.
8. Help maintain and improve quality and food safety, to insure compliance with company quality standards and USDA regulatory requirements.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. B.S. or B.A. in business management or equivalent work experience (five to ten years) in the food processing industry.
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills.
3. Good mathematical background to be able to perform calculations on yield, productivity, time cards, reports, etc.
4. Able to evaluate employees fairly and objectively strong human resource skills.
5. Growth potential to assume more responsibility.
6. Able to stand for prolong periods of time on a concrete/metal grate floor.
7. Ability to interface on a daily basis with all support groups or departments.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities and Females are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 29212
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings