Quality Control Supervisor
Livingston, CA | Day | 28885
Essential Job Functions
1. Hire, train and supervise department employees to insure optimum competency, commitment and performance.
2. Maintain and adjust Quality/Regulatory systems to insure conformance with established standards of performance.
3. This position has the authority to hold product that does not conform to customer agreements, finished product specifications, or legal requirements and is also authorized to make decision regarding product disposition including release.
4. Actively participate in projects and activities to modify and improve standards of performance from both a quality and regulatory perspective.
5. Will advise production and quality management of current issues in a timely manner.
6. Assist with training production employees in quality criteria, GMP, food safety and other quality related issues.
7. Special projects or assignments as specified by supervisor.
1. Must have a BS or BA in Animal or Food Science or related field.
2. Up to three years of experience in food processing and/or quality.
3. Must be detailed oriented. Have strong mathematical and analytical aptitude.
4. Must have the ability to make sound judgment and good decisions regarding quality and wholesomeness of product.
5. Some Leadership skills and the ability to coach and develop employees.
6. Able to prioritize/adjust quickly to changing work environment with minimal supervision to meet changing plant needs.
7. Experienced in USDA Regulations, HACCP, GMP’s SSOP’s, SPC.
8. Able to work flexible hours.
9. Proficient use of PC including Excel, Word, Access, and Power Point.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities and Females are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.
How To Apply
You can apply online by clicking HERE, where you will be able to upload a resume and cover letter.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
RE: Job ID 28885
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to job listings