The Foster Imposters may not be good enough to make it at Foster Farms. But they are a good example of an innovative and effective sales, marketing and branding organization. To maintain and expand our sales growth and market position, we seek ambitious, creative professionals to join us in the following areas:
- Research & Development
Hover over the image to read Scott's story.
- Fresh Chicken Marketing Channel - Foster Farms is proud not only to be the leading chicken producer in the Western United States, but to offer our consumers the highest quality ingredients for their family meals as well. As brand champions, we focus extensively on how best to communicate with our consumers from the package to our advertising. We need marketers who can talk directly with our customers – those who will ensure we have the right products at the right place and at the right price. You’ll continuously explore new items to fit consumers' changing needs and support all of our products with strong brand advertising, promotions, merchandising, and packaging innovation.
- Foodservice Marketing Channel - Our foodservice group is proud to be the national leader in corn dogs as well as the West Coast leader in turkey to the foodservice industry. We're professional and detail oriented, thinking both strategically and tactically. We use our creative skills to build awareness and market share of our brand and products. We also partner directly with customers to create customized marketing solutions designed to build sales and satisfaction. So, if you’re passionate about putting more Foster Farms products on menus across the country, come join us.
- Consumer Affairs Department - Can you tackle consumer inquiries? Can you turn customer complaints into engaging conversations—by talking directly to them or by writing a personal letter? If you have expertise in internal sensory panels and assisting consumer related marketing functions, this is the opportunity for you.
- Restaurant & Inside Catering - We're responsible for providing our team with a healthy variety of food selection for consumption. Our restaurant serves customers and employees alike, along with coordinating company-sponsored events.
- Turkey Marketing Channel - Foster Farms Retail Fresh Turkey group offers a full-line of fresh premium quality turkey products that are great tasting, healthy, and convenient. You’ll use your creative marketing skills to build brand awareness and grow market share. We are committed to continuing the Foster Farms tradition of producing only superior quality products, offering marketing solutions to our retail partners, designing healthy meal solutions for today's busy families and providing excellent service to our customers.
- Frozen Value Added Marketing Channel - Our Frozen Value Added team markets a wide range of convenience foods including the country's number one selling corn dog item and one of the fastest growing cooked chicken brands in the west. Our extensive use of consumer research and syndicated scan data, combined with our teamwork approach with other departments, leads to smart decision making and profitable growth. If you take great pride in offering great tasting foods families enjoy, this group may be the right fit for you.
- Service Deli Marketing Channel - If you can make it your mission to deliver the freshest and greatest-tasting products to the deli counter, this may be the spot for you. We use our creative marketing skills to build brand awareness and grow market share. We are committed to continuing the Foster Farms tradition of producing only superior quality products, offering marketing solutions to our retail partners, producing healthy, convenient and delicious deli products for today's busy families and providing excellent service to our customers.
“I’ve been with Foster Farms my entire career, starting in 1982. Along the way, the company has enabled my development and allowed me to work in a wide variety of disciplines, including cost accounting, sales, finance, sales/category management and marketing. The variety of the experience has always appealed to me. Foster Farms has been my partner throughout this time, rewarding strong performance with opportunities for professional development. I’m proud to be associated with a competitively successful company that offers a trusted and honored brand…the Foster Farms brand. ”