Delivering the high quality products that Foster Farms is famous for requires exceptionally talented and dedicated professionals in a number of key areas, including:
- Food Safety & Quality Control
- Product Management
Hover over the image to read Alice's story.
Safe, high quality products are the hallmark of Foster Farms. Dedicated professionals in a wide variety of key disciplines work diligently to ensure that our products consistently meet our exacting standards.
- Fresh Chicken - You’ll help monitor the processing of fresh chicken with the authority to stop production if non-conforming product is detected. We also create and manage quality systems to help you continually improve our processes. As the last stop between Foster Farms facilities and the customer, you can help us to make sure that substandard product never enters the marketplace.
- Marketplace QA - Can you directly interact with our customers? Do you have exceptional problem solving skills? If so, this is a great opportunity for you. You’ll be Foster Farms' eyes and ears in the marketplace, actively participating in the improvement of product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Microbiology - Provide accurate, timely, and cost effective microbiological results. Support corporate food safety, quality control, and animal health programs. Maintain USDA regulated microbiological requirements for testing and improve processes for poultry production which leads to enhanced nutrition and the improved health of Americans.
- Further Processing – Be a proud member of one of three distinct further processing divisions. The Deli Division manufactures vacuum packaged hot dogs, foodservice hot dogs and corn dogs. The Turkey Division manufactures fresh whole body turkeys, boneless turkey roasts, ground turkey, fully cooked deli breasts and dark meat products such as turkey ham, pastrami, bologna and salami. The Cooked Chicken Plant manufactures chicken wings, breaded tenders, patties, nuggets and mini corn dogs, just to name a few.
- Chemistry - Can you analyze data while interpreting technical resources for our feed mills, live production, manufacturing, research & development, as well as our PC plant and fertilizer plant? If so, we want to hear from you. With industry approved methods you’ll analyze feed and ingredients, nutritional samples, fat/tissue/organs, finished products, wastewater, litter, ranch water, manure and special projects. You won’t just maintain USDA accreditation in food chemistry for nutrition and residual chemistry for PCB and CHC, you’ll help advance the safety of poultry for all Americans.
"My experience at Foster Farms has been very fulfilling. I have been given many opportunities for growth and advancement with no shortage of guidance and support along the way. I find myself constantly challenged with new and exciting projects, and upper management has been supportive in giving me the tools needed to broaden my skill set and succeed. It's been wonderful to have been able to grow with the company and to have been able to work with so many different departments and customers. There are always new opportunities and training available at the "Farm". I am amazed by the brilliant, friendly, and talented people that I am surrounded by. Not only do the people working at Foster Farms care about our products and our customers, they also care about each other as well. Being a part of the Foster Farms Family is a wonderful experience."