Utility Pool Driver
Location: Various |
Shift: Varies |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 33524
Essential Job Functions
1. Safely and efficiently operate several types of Commercial Motor Vehicles as required by the division you are assigned to.
2. Safely and efficiently operate several types of Powered Industrial Trucks and equipment as dictated by the work environment. These could include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following: two-wheeled hand trucks, manual pallet jacks, powered
3. Be able to do all necessary paperwork related to your assigned task, to include but not limited to, time cards, activity sheets, manifests,and log books.
4. Conduct a proper pre-trip and post-trip inspection of the Commercial Motor Vehicle and or equipment you are assigned to, and report immediately to a supervisor, any needed repairs or defects found.
5. Keep Managers or Supervisors advised of any problems, breakdowns, accidents, or any other situations where management decisions should be made.
6. Accomplish all tasks in a safe, efficient, and timely manner.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must possess a valid Commercial Drivers License with all endorsements, a valid DOT Medical Card and a clean DMV record.
2. Have a minimum of two years driving experience.
3. Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays.
4. Be able to pass a DOT random drug and alcohol screening.
5. Be able to continuously lift 50 pounds and manipulate up to 80 pounds.
6. Be able to tie down loads using a wInch bar, operate chain binders, etc.
7. Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
8. Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
9. Could require overnight trips.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings