Location: Fresno, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 36234
Essential Job Functions
1. Procure necessary items, manage inventory and stocking levels. Analyze spend, Source, bid, negotiate, makes commitments, maintain SAP records for assigned responsibilities & support operations.
2. Establish purchases of products and materials in support of operations within assigned buyer areas.
3. Detailed analysis and interpretation of all data maintained, including but not limited to spend, categories, suppliers, purchase orders, bids, and other transactions or analysis as required.
4. Support and deliver continuous improvement opportunities related to assigned buy space, procure to pay process, or other responsibilities.
5. Maintain Contracts, Databases, Information records, or Source Lists.
6. Other tasks as assigned by the Purchasing Manager or Director.
1. BS Degree in Business, Ag Business, Materials Management, Finance or Economics required.
2. Demonstrated analytical skills with statistics, plus report writing skills required.
3. Basic understanding of livestock feeding and nutrition useful.
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office (emphasizing spreadsheets, presentations, & data bases) and ERP package SAP very useful.
5. Act decisively with a sense of urgency, but able to collaborate and build alignment.
6. Must be a “self-starter” comfortable working independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
7. Capable of prioritizing, meeting deadlines, and delivering results.
8. Requires demonstrated communication skills, clear articulate speech, good listening skills and the ability to generate clear, concise written documentation.
9. Have the ability to influence through indirect authority is essential.
10. One-three years Materials Management or Operations experience desired.
11. Must have reliable transportation. Must be able to obtain CA drivers license Must be able to have consistent attendance in the Livingston, or other assigned Foster Farms’ Office.
12. Must be able to sit for long periods of time. Must be able to drive to various company and vendor locations. Must be able to work on the computer for long periods of time.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings