Manager of Trade Marketing
Location: Dublin, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 36000
Essential Job Functions
1. Post Promo Analysis on trade programs and customer marketing events at top accounts.
2. Trade planning to include scenario planning at top accounts to optimize trade and find efficiencies.
3. Quarterly Finance/Trade Reviews – measuring customer contribution changes.
4. Ad-Hoc Trade Requests (analysis, alignment, approve/deny).
5. MAPS (Merchandising, Assortment, Pricing, Shelving) – Own M and P.
6. BTZ (Balance to Zero) – manage trade funds to avoid over/under spend.
7. Own trade marketing reporting, systems, and systems.
1. BA/BS or higher with business, marketing or customer research background
2. Advanced analytical skills and five+ years CPG trade marketing experience
3. Proficient in syndicated and panel data/tools and category and trade marketing experience
4. Proficient with Microsoft office
5. Ability to learn and become proficient in new trade systems (TPM or new systems), ability to provide post promotion analysis on trade and customer marketing events
6. Ability to find trade efficiencies to increase profit and customer contribution and ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
7. Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills and ability to work cross-functionally with all personality types
8. Ability to travel 25% of the time
1. Experience working with CPG (consumer packaged goods) products – food industry
2. Advanced analytical skills, sales experience and advanced trade marketing skills (post promo, scenario planning)Excel expertise and advanced PowerPoint skills, shopper/Customer Marketing experience
3. Creative thinker who is intellectually curious and driven by new learning’s and continuous growth
4. Experience working with SAP/TPM
1. Ability to travel, ability to obtain valid CA Drivers License & obtain reliable transportation for business travel
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings