Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Night |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 35779
Essential Job Functions
1. Perform duties of leadperson (as outlined in- additional pertinent facts).
2. Monitor incoming product and finished material and make product flow adjustments as needed for quality, compliance, and productivity.
3. Startup and stop plant equipment following sequential steps at pre- determined intervals.
4. Responsible for compliance of environmental compliance issues on air board permits for bag houses and dryer.
5. Keep accurate records of product flow, moistures, bag house pressure, fuel reading, and breakdowns throughout the shift. Collect shuttle reports and vehicle inspection reports, turn in with production report.
6. Perform light maintenance on plant equipment (within set perimeters)
7. Assist maintenance person with major projects or repairs
8. Perform the function of Evacuation Team Leader in event of an emergency (as per Emergency Action Plan).
1. Ability to perform a variety of strenuous physical tasks including: lifting
70 lbs., working in confined spaces, ability to work at heights. Climb up and down ladders and stairs, bend, stoop, kneel, crawl, stand, and reach on a daily/ repetitive basis.
2. Ability to read and understand job related manuals.
3. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve minor mechanical problems.
4. Ability to identify variables in product and weather and adjust burner and dampers to compensate.
5. Good communication skills (in English and Spanish) both verbal and written and to direct subordinates with the daily assignment of tasks.
6. Basic math skills.
7. Must be able to operate all equipment and machinery involved with the plant.
8. Knowledge of procedures for confined space entry, fall protection, hot works, vehicle operation (inc. shuttle trucks, loaders, man-lifts, and forklifts), and lockout- tagout of equipment.
9. Good problem solving/ diagnostic skills.
10. Excellent attendance
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings