Category Development Manager
Location: Dublin Office, Dublin, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 35847
Essential Job Functions
1. Manage and recommend CPG industry tools to optimize trade and assortment.
2. Own MAPS, Fix the mix, Must Carry, Gold standard shelving, etc.
3. Own Scenario planning, PPA, ROI, Assortment recommendations.
4. Work with brand managers to extract key category insights – complete category deep dives.
5. Assist sales with business reviews, category reviews, top-to-tops and orchestrate new item process.
6. Trade optimization – BTZ and optimize/own the TPM reporting process, Manage trade funds.
7. Customer Marketing/Shopper Marketing/Customer sales calls.
1. BA/BS or higher with business, marketing or customer research background.
2. Advanced analytical skills.
3. 5+ years CPG sales category management experience.
4. Proficient in syndicated and panel data/tools.
5. Category and trade marketing experience.
6. Proficient with Microsoft office.
7. 5+ years experience creating and presenting sales and marketing presentations (strong presentation skills).
8. Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
9. Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
10. Ability to work cross-functionally with all personality types.
11. Strong core selling skills with at least 2 years direct selling experience.
12. Ability to travel 25% of the time.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings