Brood Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Delhi, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 35200
Essential Job Functions
1. Guide and direct the efforts of the Live Maintenance and Electrical Departments.
2. Guide and direct the maintenance department for effective manpower and teamwork development through: Hiring, training, and evaluating personnel.
3. Insuring that employee’s technical skills continue to be developed in these particular disciplines so that existing and future business needs are met efficiently.
4. Maintaining a working environment in which positive employer/employee relations motivate the enthusiasm necessary for accomplishing the challenging goals the department is called upon to meet throughout the company.
5. Insure adherence to the department/company goals, which have been established to maintain a safe working environment.
6. Considering safety to be an integral part of the design, repair, and construction of facilities and equipment.
7. Monitoring jobs to make sure that productivity quality and safety standards are being met.
8. Maintain cost control on maintenance and project work through management of schedules, equipment, tools, and materials.
9. Create cost estimates for projects with department manager and/or other appropriate personnel.
10. Responsible for ensuring proper permits and inspections are completed on projects.
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Total number/employees supervised (directly/indirectly): 44
2. Budget responsibility: $1.4 million
3. Purchase authorization: $5,000
4. Volume of production: N/A
1. Must have a minimum of 5 years in plant electrical maintenance and equipment installation including high voltage primary and secondary power and controls.
2. Must have a minimum 5 years experience working in facilities maintenance including the installation and maintenance water well and pump systems, propane and natural gas supply systems and controls, HVAC and environmental systems.
3. B.A. /B.S. Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
4. Moderate developed knowledge of UBC, OSHA, APCD, NEC, and USDA requirements.
5. Must have good interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills to coach and develop employees.
6. Able to prioritize and adjust to changing work environment with minimal supervision to meet changing customer needs.
7. Ability to handle multi-tasks/projects in a fast-paced environment.
8. Must be detailed oriented. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work from a ladder.
9. Able to work flexible hours as required.
10. Must have and maintain a California driver’s license and an acceptable DMV record.
11. Must have knowledge of basic accounting principles. Proficient use of PC including Excel, and Word.
12. Must be able to meet and adhere to company bio-security policy
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings