Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Graveyard |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 33626
Essential Job Functions
1. Troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on all assigned electronic/mechanical equipment throughout the Livingston Deli Plant.
2. Perform plant maintenance repair work related to plumbing, sheet metal, pneumatics, electrical and electronics including PLC and microprocessors.
3. Perform layout and fabrication work required for plant maintenance, including welding processes.
4. Troubleshoot by utilizing blueprints and electrical schematics.
5. Train and direct mechanics in lower classifications.
6. Assist Purchasing personnel as needed with the ordering of materials for equipment repairs and construction projects.
7. Assist other crews as needed, maintain safety, housekeeping and sanitation standards in accordance with GMP’s, SSOP’s and USDA requirements.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. AA degree in electronics or certificate of completion in electronic technology and 2 years experience in a related electrical/electronic industry.
2. Must have completed all current training required for Deli Maintenance Mechanic Grades 1-5 or 4 years industrial maintenance experience in the food industry.
3. Must be able to communicate in English both oral and written.
4. Must be able to train and direct mechanics in lower classification.
5. Must demonstrate proficiency in use of welding equipment.
6. Must be able to perform fabrication/layout work effectively.
7. Must be able to work independently and with limited supervision.
8. Must be able to climb and work from ladders.
9. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings