Location: Fresno CA |
Shift: Swing |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 34401
Essential Job Functions
1. Directly responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control area of responsibility.
2. Responsible for quick and timely feedback to supervisor on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety.
3. Responsible for making sure all preventive maintenance is down on all equipment in area of control and interfacing with immediate supervisor on all suggested changes that would make the job better, more profitable and safer.
4. Responsible for the testing and developing techniques and processes on equipment as directed by his/her supervisor.
5. Directly responsible for the development and training of employees, working within the guidelines of the Union Contract and company policies and procedures.
6. Directly responsible for giving safety orientations and holding safety/general meetings as required.
7. Supports the organizations efforts to create a positive work environment.
8. Help maintain and improve quality and food safety, to insure compliance with company quality standards and USDA regulatory requirements.
1. B.S. /B.A., in business management or equivalent work experience (five to ten years) in the food processing industry and/or equivalent combination of education or experience.
2. Experience in a union environment preferred.
3. Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills.
4. Good mathematical background to be able to perform calculations on yield, productivity, time cards, reports, etc.
5. Able to evaluate employees fairly and objectively strong human resources skills.
6. Growth potential to assume more responsibilities.
7. Able to stand on prolong periods of time on a concrete/metal grate floor.
8. Bilingual and biliterate in Spanish and English, a plus.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings