IT Infrastructure Manager
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 34518
Essential Job Functions
1. Manage department activities relative to the modification, monitoring, implementation, maintenance and forecasting utilization/growth of production/test hardware, software and services. Insure appropriate security is in effect to protect Foster Farms from adverse situations or catastrophe. Insure appropriate data and system backups are performed in conjunction with policies. Insure all Foster Farms’ computing environments are efficient, effective and secure.
2. Manage (plans, directs and measures) the work assignments of the Enterprise Computing department staff. Develop career plans and provide appropriate development opportunities for the department staff. Serves as a role model, mentor and coach for the team. Build teamwork and commitment to IT function goals and values. Initiate personnel actions to hire, promote or terminate staff members.
3. Coordinate the planning, execution and support of the function. Evaluate, design
and implement cost effective mid-range and LAN platforms (hardware, software and services), SAP Basis and enterprise security solutions, ensuring that solutions are evaluated from a long-term perspective. Evaluate new and emerging technologies. Perform database, storage, and processing capacity planning and take action as needed. Insure detailed task plans are consistently developed and utilized for all projects to insure their accurate and timely completion.
4. Communicate effectively and frequently with IT management, peers, subordinates,
clients and company management. Develop and make effective presentations to IT
and company management regarding topics in the Enterprise Computing and Security
administration functional areas. Consult with IT staff and user organizations regarding
the most effective use of computing hardware, operating systems, database systems,
SAP Basis, security and peripheral products and services.
5. Participate as a member of the IT staff in developing organizational tactics. Present a positive, optimistic and upbeat image even when directing activities or implementing
decisions that are not popular with IT or client staffs. Maintain an in-depth awareness
of current and emerging technology trends regarding enterprise computing platforms,
database management systems, SAP Basis and security.
6. Maintain an understanding of all ongoing expenses for the function. Assist in the development of annual budgets, monthly expense analyses, budget vs.actual forecasts and capital projects. Insure that all projects are correctly budgeted and that actual costs are equal to or less than the established budget.
1. Degree in Computer Science or related field.
2. Five-ten years experience in systems programming with direct experience in computer hardware, operating systems database management and security systems.
3. Five-ten years experience in computing platform, design, monitoring, maintenance and projecting growth.
4. Strong experience in managing multiple technical projects.
5. Three-five years leadership/management/supervisory experience.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings