Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Rotating |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 28844
Essential Job Functions
1. To perform all duties as specified at the level 8 classification, including, but not limited to observing and making necessary adjustments and/or repair to ammonia systems, air compressors, chilled water, chlorine, ice maker and delivery.
2. HVAC and hot water generation and delivery systems
3. Monitor and make adjustments to product cooler temperatures. Respond to trouble calls appropriately.
4. Other duties as assigned to include: general cleaning and/or assisting other crews if required and maintain safety, housekeeping, sanitation and food safety requirements while performing job duties.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a minimum of five years of experience in the refrigeration field or a combination of experience and instruction may be acceptable.
2. Must be able to troubleshoot and make on-the-spot corrections in emergency situations.
3. Must have good written and verbal English-communications skills.
4. Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
5. A refrigeration mechanical test will be administered and utilized to determine the skill level.
6. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and be able to work from a ladder.
7. Must be able to work in confined spaces, pass a SCBA physical exam.
8. Must be certified or become certified to work on Freon systems.
9. Must be able to work weekends and rotating shifts.
10. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings