Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Graveyard |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 33027
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for processing/production department(s) and for meeting department and company goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity, cost and safety.
2. Responsible for the development and training of supervisors and employees, working within the guidelines of Company Policies.
3. Responsible for quick and timely feedback to plant manager on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety and managing the correction of areas which are out of acceptable parameters.
4. Ensure department compliance with Company policies, law and regulations which include USDA, SSOP and HACCP programs and all OSHA required safety programs.
5. Administer to ensure that safety orientations and safety meetings are held as required to keep frequency and severity to a minimum.
6. Participate at department meetings in the planning process and to the testing and development of techniques/processes.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a B.S./B.A. in Business Management (or a related field) and/or equivalent work experience.
2. Must have five to ten years with increasingly responsible management positions in the poultry processing industry.
3. Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
4. Must be able to evaluate supervision fairly and objectively.
5. Must exhibit strong leadership skills/internal drive to succeed.
6. Must be able to prioritize/adjust quickly to a changing work environment with minimal supervision to meet changing production needs.
7. Must have advanced problem solving skills and independent decision making.
8. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings