Location: Turlock, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 32110
Essential Job Functions
1. The managing of all manufacturing occurring at plant 2, including maintenance, sanitation, plant 2 refrigeration and scheduling to meet or exceed standards and goals.
2. The planning for continued improvements in equipment and work processes. To keep the operation profitable by attending trade shows, exploring new equipment and processes, overseeing testing of equipment at vendor test facilities or other non-Foster Farms manufacturing facilities.
3. Maintaining the facility and equipment to comply with USDA and Foster Farms criteria. Redesign of equipment/work stations to facilitate better flow and ergonomic design.
4. Contribute to the direction of the company through input at meetings regarding plant business (i.e. weekly food service marketing new products meeting, processes, ventures, etc.). Capital equipment purchase/expenditure recommendations.
5. Help maintain and improve quality and food safety, to insure compliance with company quality standards and USDA regulatory requirements.
1. Must have a B.S. or B.A. in business management.
2. Must have work experience of five-ten years in the food processing industry.
3. Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
4. Must have good mathematical background and be able to perform calculations on yield, productivity, reports, etc.
5. Must be able to evaluate superintendents, supervisors fairly and objectively.
6. Must have strong Human Resource/Employee Relation skills.
7. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings