Organic Sales and Marketing Product Manager
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 31947
Essential Job Functions
1. Organic Product Marketing to include, managing Organic Integrity, certifications and food safety standards.
2. Sales to Key Accounts and manage product projections, product labeling and exports requirements.
3. Develop New Markets and Organic Ingredient Suppliers.
4. Manage Toll Processing Businesses.
5. Safety and Environmental Awareness.
6. Manage Farming Operation.
1. Must have a Bachelors Degree in Business or Agriculture, MBA preferred.
2. Three-five years of sales experience in organic or agriculture industry preferred.
3. Must have ability to effectively interact with external suppliers, regulatory and certification authorities.
4. Three-five years ingredient supplier networking, product development and marketing experience preferred.
5. Must have a basic understanding of the agricultural industry and Ag product distribution.
6. Ability to assimilate and understand technical data involved in the organic fertilizer industry.
7. Ability to compile, evaluate and analysis data for business development.
8. Three-five years of organic certification and food safety experience preferred.
9. Good interpersonal skills and must be perceptive and resourceful.
10. Ability to negotiate with external tolling manufacturers.
11. Must have experience with SAP.
12. Must have valid CA driver’s license and willingness to travel as needed.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings